Advertise   Subscribe Contact Yemen Post
 
About Us   Our Mission Terms & Services
Yemen Post Newspaper Logo  
Editor Picture The first of a hundred steps is now complete. We salute those who helped the NDC become the road map for the future Yemen. Strides of success were made, but the real test awaits us all. Will the government deliver and turn ink on paper into reality?  
Hakim Almasmari  
 Publisher & Editor in Chief   
  Email the Editor
Advanced Search
HOME EDITORIAL LOCAL INTERVIEW REPORT POLITICS BUSINESS HEALTH YEMEN IN THE NEWS MIDDLE EAST INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVE
LATEST UPDATES Weaponized Yemen, the second biggest threat to security say official :: Yemen government seeks to rationalize subsidies’ decision :: Under prisoners’ swap exchange deal, Yemen returns Saudi detainees :: Yemen faces new sabotage attack in Marib :: Fuel prizes spike send Yemenis over the edge :: Yemen’s pipe dream: Reconciliation :: The ransom dilemma, to pay or not to pay :: An officer is slain in Lawdar :: Rising prices at the pump, Yemenis might be in for a rude awakening :: Failed assassination attempt against top military commander ::
BREAKING NEWS
z
LOCAL
Last updated: 06:45:31 PM GMT(+03) Wednesday, 26, December, 2012
 
 

Yemen Cooperating with Tribal Leaders in Search for Kidnapped Europeans

 
*
 Yemen Post Staff

Senior Interior Ministry officials met with tribal leaders in areas around Sana'a and called on them to assist in the search for a Finnish couple and Austrian kidnapped earlier this week in the center of the Yemeni capital Sana'a.

One official told Yemen Post that tribal influence in regions surrounding Sana'a is strong which brings up the need for the government to cooperate with the elders hoping to quicken the pace of the investigation.

"The tribal leaders have their eyes in most of the area surrounding Sana'a and we want to ensure that we use all the tools in our hands to help in the search," an Interior Ministry official told Yemen Post.

The official would not give details of where the investigation stands but confirmed the government still lacks enough evidence to know where exactly the kidnapped are.

 

 

 

 


*
Source: Yemen Post Newspaper
 
 
MORE LOCAL
 
Weaponized Yemen, the second biggest threat to security say official
Yemen government seeks to rationalize subsidies’ decision
Under prisoners’ swap exchange deal, Yemen returns Saudi detainees
Yemen’s pipe dream: Reconciliation
The ransom dilemma, to pay or not to pay
An officer is slain in Lawdar
Rising prices at the pump, Yemenis might be in for a rude awakening
Failed assassination attempt against top military commander
Those who pray together …
US diplomat confirms they made contact with Sharif Mobley
 
 
Comments
 
Leave a Comment
Comment will be published once it has been approved by our moderators.
Name:
Title:
Comment:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Yemen Post may edit comments for length and clarity but will not change the tone of the message. Comments will only be accepted if all fields (including name) are filled correctly and the message isn't abusive, defamatory or offensive. All comments sent may be forwarded for use in the Yemen Post newspaper.
Article Tools
Email this Article Email this article
Print Friendly Version Print
Email this Article Email the Editor
 
Most popular
 Weaponized Yemen, the second biggest threat to security say official
 Yemen IDPs want to go home
 Yemen government seeks to rationalize subsidies’ decision
 Under prisoners’ swap exchange deal, Yemen returns Saudi detainees
 Yemen faces new sabotage attack in Marib
 Fuel prizes spike send Yemenis over the edge
 
Services
  Letters to the Editor
  Dear President
  Advertise
  Subscribe
  Submit Your Articles
  Classified
  Readers' Letters
 

 
Quick poll
Do you think President Hadi is building the base to rule Yemen for many years?

VOTE  OR SEE POLL RESULTS
 

   
   
   
© Yemen Post. All Rights Reserved 2007- 2014    

 Designed and developed by
  HyperLink